Weddings, Events, Celebrations
Weddings, Events, Celebrations
Bishton Hall Tailor make your wedding or event in Staffordshire
Situated within beautiful landscaped gardens in Staffordshire, Bishton Hall, a grade II* listed Georgian Mansion, creates the perfect backdrop for your own unique celebration.
Bishton Hall was built by John Sparrow, a banker, in the late eighteenth century and was bought in 1946 by the Northcote family who turned it into St Bede’s School.
It is now owned by auctioneer, Charles Hanson, who is keen for others to share its “beauty, romance and elegance” for their weddings or celebrations.
Bishton Hall circa 1830
With no ties to any supplier, you are free to choose your own catering, bar, entertainment and venue decorators, putting you in control of your day and your budget.
From bohemian outdoor to quintessential country house, Bishton Hall provides the ideal setting for your special day. Our stunning outdoor Doric screen temple and our ballroom are licenced for wedding ceremonies, perfect for either outdoor or indoor wedding vows.
With highlights including a temple garden, woods and courtyards, our grounds are more than big enough to accommodate a large marquee. You can also choose to have your reception in our celebration hall – a blank canvas for you to dress up as much or as little as you want. For a touch of elegance and grandeur for smaller weddings, why not hire our dining room and ballroom within the house itself.
- All outside spaces including the temple for your ceremony
- Level ground ideal for a marquee or tipis
- Includes guest toilets and use of the kitchen for your caterers
- No ties to any suppliers – total control of your day with freedom to choose
- Perfect for couples who want to tailor make a magical wedding experience set in beautiful landscaped gardens
Prices from just £1,995
Everything you get with the Festival Package plus use of…
- Celebration hall – a blank canvas for you to create your ideal celebration space
- Orangery – great for a chill-out or bar area
- Perfect for couples who want both indoor and outdoor space
Prices from just £2,995
Everything you get with the Celebration Package plus use of…
- Ballroom – a beautiful indoor space for your ceremony
- Dining room – a more intimate, elegant dining and celebration space
- Perfect for couples who want to take advantage of the mansion house’s unique elegance and splendour
Prices from just £3,995
Birthdays, celebrations and other events
From special birthdays to christenings to dinner parties, Bishton Hall has a celebration space to suit all events and budgets.
Hire the grounds (including kitchen and toilets) and install your own marquee for a gorgeous summer event. Decorate our celebration hall and orangery for a vintage themed birthday or invite your guests to an intimate dinner party in our dining room or ballroom inside the house itself.
Our grounds and celebration spaces are also perfect for events such as corporate meetings, open air cinema and theatre and outdoor exhibitions.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Contact us or arrange a visit
Bishton Hall, Wolseley Bridge, Staffordshire, ST17 0XN
If you want to find out more about our wedding packages or other services or to arrange a visit, please complete the form below.